By Degu Kono Kora
Do you know the values with which the Burji people have been known for years?
Well, Degu Kono Kora brings them to the fore.
- Hard work and dedication in whatever they do.
- They do not covet the neighbors’ properties.
- Living in peace and harmony with their neighbors
In addition to the above, Mr. Kono the following advice for the current generation.
- We should respect our leaders and heroes.
- We should forge unity and work together as a solid team.
Let us all internalize these words of wisdom and live by them.
Degu is a Burji Professional living and working in Addis Abeba